Wednesday, November 25, 2015

99 cent Black Friday sale and First Chapter Offer!

** Announcement **
Wondering what to get that BDSM Erotica Aficionado for Christmas? Or thinking about a way to spice up your own holidays?
I HAVE THE ANSWER!
FOR BLACK FRIDAY, "Pretty When Your Cry" will be on sale for only 99 cents!
99 Cents!
That's two-hundred less cents than the regular price!
And if you buy PWYC this BLACK FRIDAY weekend and be able to tell me in PM what Jax's real name is, I'll email you the first chapter of my debut novel, due out in Janurary!
THAT'S RIGHT!
"Pretty When You Cry" is an anthology of my short stories that I wrote from 2006-2015. Its sold hundreds of copies and has garnered over 40 5-star reviews! And if you buy this HOT and STEAMY book, full of the most exciting, in your face BDSM action this FRIDAY thru SUNDAY and be able to tell me Jax's real name in a PM, I'll email you the first chapter of my debut novel, due out from Blushing Books in Janurary!
Don't miss out on this incredible deal!! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment